Русский
Форум Простой Церкви
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?
Dalvin Cook Jersey
(1 чел.) 1 Гость
Вниз
Сообщения темы: Dalvin Cook Jersey
linchao
http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com
Эксперт
Постов: 84
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Пол: Мужской http://www.chicagobearsteamonlin Страна, город: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com
Dalvin Cook Jersey 1 мес. назад Репутация: 0
Newly signed Seahawks receiver Brandon Marshall said Wednesday the ankle injury that ended his 2017 season with the New York Giants also gave him the chance to fix an older injury that had been bothersome for the previous two seasons.

Marshall said that he also had surgery to repair a toe injury that he first sustained during a game against the Oakland Raiders when he played for the New York Jets in 2015.

“My first year with the Jets Alex Mack Jersey , I hurt my toe in the Oakland game,” Marshall said. “Knew I needed surgery but it was one of those things where I was going to wait until I retire because a surgery like that it takes five, six, seven months to get back right. I didn’t want to lose my offseason so I was going to wait until I retire. When I snapped my ankle I said ‘well Nick Boyle Jersey , I’ve got half of the season and then I’ve got the offseason so I might as well do it now.’ That’s the thing that took the longest. Right when I was released from the Giants (on April 19), probably a few days later I was able to run pain-free.

“I’ve been working ever since. I feel good. I don’t feel great. Obviously I’ve got a lot of catching up to do and get into some football shape.”

The toe injury didn’t seem to be prohibitive to Marshall being able to play. He didn’t miss a single game in 2015 despite the injury and finished the year with 1,502 receiving yards an 14 touchdowns. That also included 100-yard games in five of the last six games the Jets played that season and seven touchdowns over that span as well.

But the Seahawks will hope that with the ankle injury behind him and a bothersome toe now cleaned up as well, Marshall will be able to provide a significant boost to their receiving corps. Marshall knows that he has to prove he can still get the job done at 34 years old as well.

“I think the sentiment around the league is that I’m done Tim Williams Jersey ,” he said. “And I get it, rightfully so. When you get on the other side of 30 (years old) and your production slips and you have a big injury, people just count you out. So it was an interesting process, a humbling process to say the least.”

Police in Milton Danny Etling Jersey , Georgia have released reports about three visits to Bills running back LeSean McCoy‘s house in response to calls about domestic disputes prior to the home invasion that left his ex-girlfriend injured this week.

The first report, via Matthew Fairburn of The Athletic, comes from July 2017 when police found McCoy outside the house with a “large mound” of clothing and personal items. McCoy said that he and Delicia Cordon had broken up and that Cordon was refusing to return jewelry loaned to them by jewelers for events.

Officers reported no signs of violence and that McCoy said he was concerned Cordon would make “false accusations” while noting that he was being “very careful” around her in light of the “climate of domestic abuse in his profession.” Officers told McCoy he could not kick Cordon out without formal eviction proceedings and that he should have witnesses around for further interactions given his concerns.

The police report from this week’s home invasion called it a “targeted” attack and noted that “the suspect demanded specific items from the victim.” Cordon’s attorneys said those items were pieces of jewelry that were given as gifts to her client before McCoy asked for them back.

An April 2018 call involved an argument between McCoy and Cordon regarding McCoy’s attempts to remove furniture from the house. There was no report of physical violence and the furniture was returned.

On June 1, 2018 Dalvin Cook Jersey , police again went to the house after Cordon called them from Virginia and said she saw people moving things out of the house via a surveillance camera app on her phone. They found McCoy’s mother at the house and informed her that she could not remove what was considered “communal property” from the residence unless directed by civil court ruling. The officer spoke to McCoy on the phone and said the running back told him he would start that process.

Womens Mike Remmers Jersey

Зарегистрирован Зарегистрирован

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
  Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться
Вверх

Обсуждения на форуме

three-game interleague series.
chenyan94 17.10.2018 5:46
we expected it to
chenyan94 17.10.2018 5:34
Pass rushing was a problem
chenyan94 17.10.2018 5:27
be heard on a television
chenyan94 17.10.2018 5:18
Tomlinson was recalled