Русский
Форум Простой Церкви
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?
News from Tbilisi Georgia
(1 чел.) 1 Гость
Вниз
Сообщения темы: News from Tbilisi Georgia
JesusFollower
Эксперт
Постов: 118
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
News from Tbilisi Georgia 11 г., 1 мес. назад Репутация: 0
I just received this note from a missionary in Georgia who attended the Organic Church Conference in Kiev last November. It is very encouraging news.

I am writing here from Georgia and wanted to let you know again how much I appreciated staying with you during the Organic Church conference. That conference has influenced everything I have done in Georiga since that time and continues to transform what we are doing in Georgia.

We are finally getting somewhere in getting people to understand these ideas and making progress to making more and more of the work here in Georgia Organic and growing naturally. We are not there yet but progress is being made in the cities to move the work there to completely organic models.

You sent me five Organic Church books by the way and the Georgians really like them they are passing them around and even more people are reading them than the first five that got them. Not only that but I have one in English and I have leant that one out to a English reader as well. Like I said it is a start.

Your brother in Christ,

Brian

Зарегистрирован Зарегистрирован
  Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться
Вверх
RocketTheme Joomla Templates