Русский
Форум Простой Церкви
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?
News from the Conference
(1 чел.) 1 Гость
Вниз
Сообщения темы: News from the Conference
JesusFollower
Эксперт
Постов: 118
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
News from the Conference 10 г., 10 мес. назад Репутация: 0
Thanks to all of you who prayed for our conference. It was a wonderful time.
For many people the thoughts and discussion at the conference were surprising.Many expected to hear about a model of ministry, but as Ed kept sharing-this is not a model, it is a mindset. It is about learning to walk with Jesus in simple faith. It is not about "how to do church", but being His Body-simply following Him in obedience.

I think people were also surprised to learn how God is working all over the world through very simple expressions of His body. At the end of the conference, we gathered to talk about next steps. It was encouraging to hear about those who will start reaching out in a new place, or who will start meeting with a few people as a simple church. On the Russian side of the site, one brother Andre just wrote that he and his family will gather with others as a simple church tomorrow for the first time.

I enjoyed meeting people from other places-particularly those I talked with from Armenia and Kazakstan. It is great to see and hear how God is working all over the world.

Зарегистрирован Зарегистрирован

Последнее редактирование: 01.12.2007 23:23 Редактировал JesusFollower. Причина: add photo
  Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться
Вверх

Обсуждения на форуме

Re:Свадьба
vayace 24.9.2018 20:56
Свадьба
goyo 24.9.2018 10:40
Re:Колготки
Lolitta 24.9.2018 10:09
Колготки
Elenochka 23.9.2018 15:17
Re:Кредит