Person of Peace (sometimes called “a person of good will”)…this individual is someone
who is receptive, of reputation, and is a person of referral. By being receptive, he/she is
eager to have a relationship with you. Regarding reputation, it could be either good or
bad, but people know this person. He/she is also a person of referral in the sense that
there is an influence over others, either good or bad. Every community will have people
of peace. (Lydia - Acts 16:11-15; Philippian Jailer – Acts 16:29-34).
1. Finding a Person of Peace – Luke 10:2-11
A Person of Peace will:
• Welcome You
• Speak Kindly to You
• Be a Person of Hospitality (i.e. invite you into their surroundings/home)
• Have a heart of Compassion
• Share a Similar Vision
• Sense the Need for Change
• Note: you will find in this person an instant friend, who will open the door to
others. Make this your base of operation, and your first indigenous leader.